Do's & Don't's
To help you prepare for your visit to Great British Summer & to ensure everyone has a great time, below is some additional information.
ONE NEW CHANGE, ST PAULS
- Maximum capacity - 350
- External alcohol is allowed on the Roof Terrace. No glass bottles or glasses to be used on the main Roof Terrace, security will be on hand and reserve the right to refuse entry at any time & ask people to vacate the premises where necessary.
- External food can be brought in and guests are politely requested to take their rubbish with them when they leave. No glass is permitted.
- No dogs are allowed on the Roof Terrace - except guide dogs.
- One New Change has the right to remove and exclude anyone behaving inappropriately on the premises.
- Public toilets are located on the first floor & lower ground floor, with lift access from the Roof Terrace. The use of toilet facilities in Madison will be reserved for paying customers only and have the right to restrict restroom access to non-paying customers.
CARDINAL PLACE, VICTORIA
- Maximum capacity - 499.
- External food is allowed on the Roof Garden but visitors are politely requested to take their rubbish with them when they leave.
- No external alcohol is permitted outside of licensed areas (the Roof Garden space).
- No dogs are permitted on the Roof Gardens except assistance guide dogs.
- Cardinal Place will have security on hand and reserve the right to refuse entry at any time & ask people to vacate the premises where necessary.
- Public washroom facilities are located underneath the escalators.
NEW STREET SQUARE, CHANCERY LANE
- Maximum capacity - 499
- The screenings in New Street Square will be Monday to Friday only.
- Food and Drink - you can bring your own picnic with the square but visitors must dispose of rubbish in bins provided. Alcohol is allowed on the estate and visitors are encouraged to drink responsibly and dispose of all bottles. Glass is not permitted.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on leads at all times.
- New Street Square has the right to remove and exclude anyone behaving inappropriately on the premises.
- Public washrooms are provided to visitors upon request, retail units will allow washroom access for paying customers.